Description & Rates
Unit 1103 at Blue Knob in Claysburg, Pennsylvania is a perfect two Bedroom two Bath rental.
Location…Location…Location. We are in the first building closest to the office on the ground floor. No need to carry all that luggage and ski equipment up flights of stairs. The shuttle to the slopes stops right outside your door. The condo was recently renovated and freshly painted in the fall of 2011.
Impeccably maintained by us and often described as the nicest condo at the resort. All my contact information is posted in the kitchen including email and phone numbers. If on that rare occasion you should have a problem that the fine folks in the office can’t resolve, just contact me and I will do all I can to fix the situation. Each bedroom has its own TV and carpeted floors. Both baths have ceramic tile. Bathroom one has a tub with shower, while the second has a large walk in tiled shower. All other rooms are new ceramic tile. The living room has a fold out sofa that turns into an additional queen bed so there are sleeping accommodations for six adults. The wood burning fireplace is perfect for those intimate evenings and firewood is available free by stopping by the office.
- 2 bedrooms with queen beds and 2 full baths
- Flat screen TV (145 channels) DVD and stereo for your enjoyment
- 1 Guest Bedroom with queen bed
- Living Room with fireplace & flat screen TV/DVD,
- Dining Room – Large table seats 6
- The kitchen is fully equipped and includes refrigerator, stove, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, blender and ice maker.
- Complimentary bottle of wine and chocolates for you to enjoy during your stay (non-alcoholic wine too!).
- Broadband Internet with WIFI
- Ground Floor
- Indoor & Outdoor Pool
- Hot Tub Access
- Sauna & Steam Room
- Handicap Accessible
- 3 TVs (Flat Screen in LR) 145 channels
- Broadband Internet with WIFI
- 2 Full Baths
- Full Kitchen
- Wet Bar
- Free Wood
- Family & Kid Friendly
- Free Parking
- Kids Arcade
- 2 Restaurants & Bar
- All Linens & Towels Provided
- Complimentary Bottle of Wine & Chocolates
- Coffee & Tea
- Resort Security
- No Smoking
- No Pets
- Maximum Occupancy 6
- No Loud Parties
- Quiet Hours 10 PM – 9 AM
- Do Not Remove Anything from Condo
Violation of these rules will result in deposit forfeiture.
2 Night Minimum All Year
Peak – Ski Season Slopes Open
- Sun.- Thur. $149 per night
- Fri. & Sat. $229 per night
- Holidays $249 per night
- Christmas & New Years 3 night min
Off Peak – Spring, Summer, Fall
- Sun. – Thur. $129 per night
- Sat. & Sun. $129 per night
- Holidays $149 per night
Security Deposit $150
Excessive Cleaning Charge $75.00
Reservation deposit of 50% of rental due within 7 days and must be paid in full 30 days prior to arrival. No reservation is confirmed until check has cleared.
- If reservation is canceled in advance:
- 60 days – 100% refund
- 30 -60 days – 50% refund
- 30 or less – No Refund
Check in: 3:00 PM
Check out: 11:00 AM
If you have any special requests concerning early or late check in or out, please let me know. We will do the best to accommodate your needs if possible.
Any damage beyond normal wear that occurs during occupancy will be deducted from security deposit.
Make Checks Payable To:
167 Markwood Drive
Bedford, PA 15522